Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral and maxillofacial pathology in Jackson, New Jersey.
Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum has been compared 65 times. Details of Dr. Elbaum's experience as an DDS and his hospital affiliation are available on your free dentist report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
There are no ratings or reviews available for Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum at this time. Reviews may not be ready for viewing or are still processing.
Be the first to rate and review Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum by clicking the following button.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum has been identified as specializing in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A dentist's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Elbaum is affiliated with 1 hospital:
300 2nd Ave
Long Branch, New Jersey
Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum has been confirmed to have a license in New Jersey and New York
Patients may also know Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum DDS as:
Compare Similar Dentists
We found 5 dentists nearby Dr. Elbaum who also specialize in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Related Cities and Specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Jackson, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists in Jackson, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists in Freehold, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Hazlet, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists in Hazlet, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Freehold, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in Asbury Park, NJ
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists in Asbury Park, NJ
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Jeffrey Elbaum?
Update your information